We welcome you to take a look into the realm of spiritual growth (from tiny “babes”, to children, to teens, to maturity) in this brightly illustrated study. The message is urgent, and yes, it does include BIBLE KEYS!
Romans 1:20 (KJV)
1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
The natural portrays the spiritual. Consider:
- Does our physical life begin at birth, or at conception?
- When does spiritual life begin?
- What makes a mother a mother or a father a father?
- Are they parents before the child is born?
- Who is our spiritual mother and spiritual father?
- How do babies grow in the natural and how in the spiritual?
- Who accomplishes greater works (Babies, Children, Adolescents or Adults) ?
John 14:12 (KJV)
14:12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
Would the “greater works” be simply more of the same? Shown throughout the Scriptures, the literal portrays the spiritual. Greater works are greater in quality – spiritual.
God worked with literal Israel in the Old Covenant in order to symbolically picture His dealings with spiritual Israel (the TRUE CHURCH) in the New Covenant.
What is it that enables God’s true church to mature, to achieve greater works?
Learning To Fly
Up close lessons from eagles, just as the Bible portrays them, to teach us about spiritual growth.
What is the meaning of Isaiah 7?